Ukraine is definitely a destination to be discovered. It is the largest country in Europe with 0.41% of the world’s territory and 0.85% of the world’s population. It borders the Russian Federation, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Moldova, with the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south.
Ukraine is a place with fabulous nature, architectural landmarks and golden-domed churches. It is on the crossroads between Central and Eastern Europe, between the north and south. It has mountain ranges – the Carpathian mountains are good for skiing, hiking, fishing and hunting. The coastline on the Black Sea is a popular summer destination for vacationers.
Today, Ukraine is a cradle of well-wishing people and a country of sunflowers and endless blue skies.
August, 24, 1991
47 732 079
Location: Central-Eastern Europe, part of the East-European plain, between 44”20′ and 52”20′ N and 22”5′ and 41”15’E.
Area: 603 700 km2
Climate: moderately continental.
Average winter temperature is from -8° to -12° C (from +17.6° F to +3° F). In the Southern regions average winter temperature is 0° C (+32° F).
Average summer temperature is from +18° to +25° C (from +64.4° F to +77° F), although maximum temperature can be more than +35°C (+95° F).
Best time to visit Ukraine: summer, late spring and early autumn.
Internet top-level domain: ua
International phone code: 380
WHY CHOOSE UKRAINE?
- Quality Education.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL).
- Cost effective.
- European Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Better Job Prospects.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- Moderate Climate around the year.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- European Life Standard
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- English Medium of Instruction
- Better Job Prospects
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects of Teaching
- Moderate Climate around the year
- Outstanding International Faculty
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, Canada, UK, etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc.
- Three Months’ Summer Jobs during the vacation in countries i.e. U.K., SWEDEN and other E.U. countries
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of the study program
- 100% VISA assured to a deserving candidate