Bogomolets national medical university established in 1841 is one of the institutes with excellence. Students from around 65 countries came here to study medicine. The Medical Universities in Ukraine assists you in getting confirmed visa, cheapest air tickets and most important is that students will enjoy. It has the highest level of accreditations by the Ministry of Health and Education i.e. level IV and has been training students for over 150 years.
The admission procedure in this institution is very simple and students don’t have to crack any kind of entrance examinations. One has to submit filled Application form (with valid permanent address /postal address and telephone numbers), International passport, and educational documents (certificate of ‘O’ level/ ‘A’ level/ SSCE/HSSCE etc). While studying in Top Medical Universities in Ukraine, students can take advantage of Bilateral Student Exchange Program with different foreign Universities in Germany, Finland, Sweden, Poland etc. International students can join part time jobs during their studies and three month’s summer jobs during vacation in countries like UK, USA, Sweden and other EU countries.
Ukraine is a peaceful country. Here foreigner students can get safety and security. Chances of permanent residence and settlement in other European countries like USA, Canada, and Australia after completion of the course. So study medicine in one of this Top Medical Universities in Ukraine helps students to make their career in a more efficient way. One of the best part is that the degrees are recognized and approved by UNESCO, MCI throughout EU and different International Organization.
Lectures are offered in English, Russian and Ukrainian medium both for undergraduate levels and post graduate levels. The minimum tuition fees for English medium courses in the Medical Universities in Ukraine for MBBS/MD programmes vary from 3000$ and 4200$ per year. The medical universities in Europe provide scholarships to their students. The labs and infrastructure of the Universities are far better than any other government colleges in Asia, Africa and other countries. The lecturers, Doctors and professors are highly qualified. Many of the graduates who have completed their studies are working in their respective countries as a licensed doctor. A 24*7 airport pick up service is also provided to all the students through coordinator of the administration.
- Medical School within 4 faculties of “General Medicine”, “Pediatrics”, “Preventive Care”, including programs, available in English
- School of Military Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Medical Psychology
- School for continuing education for Trainers
- School for Postgraduate Training in Preventive Care Medicine
10 thousand undergraduate and postgraduate students including mastership, PhD and residency course students
8.2 thousand national students
908 international students from 53 countries
- Medical, dental and pharmaceutical programs
- Internship (1282)
- Mastership (47)
- Residency (179)
- PhD (109)
- Continuing education and courses of specialization (1919)
One of the strategic directions in development of University is to achieve the international standards for training of medical and scientific pedagogical staff and to integrate into European educational and scientific space pursuant to the principles of Bologna Declaration. The international activity of NMU has the multiaspect character and is directed to establish and to develop the international contacts and international cooperation of the institution in scientific practical, educational and other spheres through implementation of organizational events for formation of circle of foreign partners, additional financing sources, establishment of conditions for cooperation with foreign citizens, educational institutes, scientific institutions, international organizations, funds.
The international activity of University is directed to achieve the following purposes:
- To accelerate the integration process of O.O. Bogomolets NMU into international academic space with preservation and further development of scientific improvements and their application in international programs and projects;
- To establish the conditions for further development and wide implementation of principles and standards for Bologna process;
- To consolidate the positions at world and national markets of educational services;
- to provide with the access to the information sources of the best world experience in the sphere of organization of academic, research activity, development of students’ self-government, establishment of efficient interactions with the world achievements in the sphere of medicine and pharmacy, their efficient use in educational scientific activity and practice;
- to involve the University into international educational and scientific research projects;
- to use international resources to implement University educational and scientific research programs.