Scan following documents to apply for student Invitation letter
- Copy of Passport Data page
- Copy of School leaving certificate (Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/ WAEC/ NECO/Bachelor/Master’s)
The following documents should be submitted to the Ukrainian embassy as part of the visa application process:
- A filled visa application form
- International passport valid for one year or more
- Original invitation letter from the college
- Birth certificate – Translated into Ukrainian
Note: The translation is done at the Ukrainian embassy at a small cost (usually between $60-$85).
- Original School Certificates – Translated into Ukrainian.
- Medical Certificate-Issued within one month of visa application and is translated into Ukrainian. This must be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
- HIV-AIDS negative certificate- Issued within one month of visa application and translated into Ukrainian. This must also be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
- One year health insurance-For some countries the insurance required is only for the travelling period.
- A bank statement from the sponsor to prove their financial ability to bear the student’s expenses in Ukraine.
If the sponsor is not the student or their parent, a sponsorship letter is going to be required.
- 12 passport size pictures (3 * 4 cm)
- An open return air ticket valid for one year
After getting the visa e-mail us the scanned copy of the documents in the list above.
NB: Ensure you have all the required documents before leaving your country. Entry into Ukraine will be denied if you’re missing an important document.We’ll assist you with the airport pickup and transfers from the international airports in Ukraine i.e. Borispol International Airport or Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport.
Prepare documents listed below, submit into nearest Embassy of Ukraine.
- Visa Application form (Download here) filled in block letters or printed.
- The Passport and its photocopy (Traveling document)
- Original Student Invitation Letter and its photocopy
- The original of Birth Certificate and its copy legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master Degree if available) their copies legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Medical Certificate of general fitness. Legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine. A medical certificate is valid for two months from the date of issued, so you must reach Ukraine withing validity.
- HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate Legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Medical Insurance policy valid for the period of 3 months at least when entering the territory of Ukraine.
- The original of Sponsorship Letter attested by Notary or made at court affidavit. It must include sponsor’s full name, address, landline & mobile numbers, and obligation of sponsor to cover applicant’s expenses (amount of expenses)
- Photocopy of sponsor’s passport or ID card with the visible signature on it.
- Student or Sponsor’s Bank Statement (Personal bank statement for last 3 to 6 months. Minimum amount should cover first year’s tuition fee and living expenses of applicant)
- 12 Pictures 3 * 4 cm
- Air or Train Ticket reservation for Ukraine.